Looking to get your foot in the door in one of New York’s best industries? Want full access to award-winning departments, from media planning to creative? Want to make your followers jealous with sweeping Instagrammable views of Manhattan? (Yeah, we have that too).
We believe that social media is a vital tool for new business development. Our new business team is looking for a handful of fall semester interns to enhance our business strategy and add digital value to our search for prospective clients. Candidates will report directly to the EVP of Account Management.
- • Excellent writing skills
- • Strong work ethic
- • A desire to ask questions and find answers
- • A passion for building digital connections
- • Professional social media management experience
All majors are welcome. Preference will be given to those who have demonstrated interest in advertising, communications, marketing and/or public relations. Hours are flexible depending on school schedule.
- • Help identify new business leads and promote agency to prospective clients through email, mailings, and social
- • Create and promote original D/V content across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and blog)
- • Implement an agency-wide editorial calendar for marketing
- • Monitor and develop analytic social media reports
Our agency has an all-hands-on-deck approach, so interns will gain a broad understanding of agency culture and how we utilize agency resources. Interns will investigate leads, provide research for pitches, report on industry trends and participate in interdepartmental projects.